Wendy has lived both the city life and the desert life. From the Blue Ridge mountains of Virginia to New York City to Los Angeles and finally beloved Taos, NM. She’s lived in Taos for the past decade.
After 22 years as a professional and successful filmmaker/producer/editor in NYC and Los Angeles, she’s shifted gears into real estate. She takes with her all her organizational producing skills and passions to make a production happen in real estate for her clientele.
Wendy has been a drummer for 34 years and loves the natural surroundings and lovely community of Taos. She’s happy to help others find their perfect abode!
Credentials & Memberships
- New Mexico Associate Broker
- Volunteer with T.E.N.T. helping members with Advanced Directives
- Volunteer with Mountain Home Hospice
- Volunteer with DreamTree Project helping at-risk youth with video projects
- Lead Editor in film & broadcast industry for over 20 years
- Editorial reel: www.wendyshuey.com
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.